Monday, January 16, 2006

More Slogans with Friends' Names

I typed in friends' names on the link mentioned in last post and here's a list of my favorites:

1. Pure Liz
2.
The Loudest Noise Comes from the Electric Jeanine
3. It Takes a Tough Man to Make a Tender Shawn
4.
Live In Your Cathy, Play in Ours
5. Don't Get Mad, Get Tony
6. Strong Enough for a Man, Made for a Jaye
7. Bet You Can't Eat Shanda
8. (for when Liz is pregnant)
Something Special in the Liz
and last but not least
9. Feel the Raw Naked Joe of the Road (now is that after midnight only?-Inside joke obviously.)

And my last one was

HAPPINESS IS CHRISTINA SHAPED!


How cool is that?

Take care!


5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

VERY cool!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Mostly I agree with mine, with a few exceptions ;-P

5:34 PM  
Blogger jayeofmanyhats said...

Actually I really like the one I got when I did this a week ago on MySpace from Doug sending it to me..."Because Jaye is complicated enough!"

6:37 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Wendy}I know. IT'S sooooo much fun to do. I was luckily sitting on the ground because I started laughing so hard that if I'd been in a chair I'd have fallen off. Instead I just rolled a bit. ;-O

Shan}I know what your exception is and I liked your rewrite.

Jaye}That one is ominously accurate! (Humming Twilight Zone theme.) ;-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Yeah I'm like a lays potato chip :-)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home