Monday, January 16, 2006

Sloganize Me

Shanda has this link on her blog to a website that will put in any word and resloganize it for you using actual advertisements.

I clicked on the link: http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi and the first one I saw was

If only everything in life was as reliable as tragedy.

Which is pretty hysterical if you ask me. Anyway, I did what Shanda did and put my name in the spot to "sloganize." These are the first three. I had to stop doing it because I was laughing so hard. Which as most of you know leads to a major coughing fit on my part.

1. Sometimes you feel like a Christina, sometimes you don't. Yeah, I remember the Mounds commercials and realize that originally it was sometimes you feel like a nut....
2. What's in your Christina? Hey, I plead the fifth on that one because I will sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incriminate myself!!!!
3. 151 Countries, ONE Christina!

So eventually I stopped coughing and did some more.

4. I'm only here for the Christina.
5. Wear Christina.
6. The Christina of Champions.
There were others related to Australia and Pepsi but the funniest of all is where I end this post:
Half the Christina, All the Taste.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

LOL!! Awesome!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I agree! That last one is frickin hilarious!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

I think it will be my motto for the month...maybe year.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home