Saturday, July 22, 2006

Massage School Kicks Ass

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Massage School! It is so fascinating what you can do to the body. I know, I know. I've always been fascinated with the body..but now, I'm fascinated in a clinical way. (Evil giggle.)

Honestly, it is such a blast. Anatomy, the strokes we learn, even what should seem simple like draping...all so much fun and so energizing. I can't wait to practice on friends and family.

Unfortunately, no practicing on people I don't know until I'm certified.....unfortunate for them. People have been coming out of the woodwork of course to be guinea pigs. But no can do. They'll have to wait until I'm really good and then get in line behind Tony. T has already said he wants to be my first paid client. WHAT A GREAT COMPLIMENT THAT IS!!!!

Well, I'm all hot and sweaty and off to shower. And no it's not just because it is 112 degrees outside but because I've been in lab class all day. Going back and forth between receiving and giving. AND YES, I know how that sounds. You should hear when the nice, gentle 75 year old founder says, "You'd better knead the butt. The butt needs to be kneaded." Go ahead and say it out loud and you'll be surprised that all I do is crack a smile. It's all so professional and healthy in a positive, medical type way that you don't even go to the more base ways of thinking.

It is interesting to see the different types of people who have some MAJOR body issues. Especially, because if you were walking down the street or saw them in a public place you'd have no clue. I obviously don't have that problem. So that's just another aspect that's awesome. The helping people get over their issues and RELAX!

So this is adding another notch in the "This is my favorite year of life so far" belt!


Take care! TTYL

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Oh ... If I were out there, I'd want to be your 2nd paying customer! I'm so happy that you found this -- sounds like you're LOVING it!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I want to be your second paying customer....I won't even be upset that Tony is the first since you two are in the same town :-P

10:11 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

You two are so funny. Good thing you're both so far away. Otherwise you'd have to go after Wendy, Shanda. And that would be sad because you're closer and could hurt me. ;-)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home