Thursday, May 11, 2006

Head Shots


I took these shots of myself with my old, icky camera phone. (My new one is studly!! Or goddessly! Whichever works.) However, I liked the angles. I would like input on which one makes a better head shot. I actually prefer the picture in previous post best but when tried to send it to a director for bio in program she didn't use it. ????? Maybe didn't receive. Anyway, what do you think? I rarely like photos of me so to find three I find tolerable is saying something.

Of course in the immortal words of Mike Kiley, "There's no such thing as bad head."

4 Comments:

Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Of the two I think that the second is better.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all great pictures! Can photo # 1 be lightened a little bit? My favorite is the off centered one in the second post. I can't decide between the top two. You're quite the hottie Christina!

Lori

8:31 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love them all. Seriously! Glad to see you're still around! Enjoy your weekend!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. I don't know how much I can play around with them as I don't have great editing capabilities on my computer. Just thought I should finally let the "world" that actually reads this blog know what I look like. Well, those that are virtual friends but physical strangers, anyway. Take care all! I'm looking forward to vacation when I can read and write on blogs (mine and others) daily. Until then~adieu.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home