Monday, March 20, 2006

To Squander or To Surrender to the Inevitable?

I haven't quite made it away from the computer. I started re-reading some of my previous posts. I'm rather impressed with myself....and that rarely happens. I take writing for granted. I should be more active with it and realize that it truly is a gift and not squander it. Plus, I miss this. I think it's part of the reason I've been down lately. Hard to sustain happiness when you're not venting your frustrations...at least somewhere. I should make more of an effort to get home in time to write. For myself....and for anyone who wants to know me better since I am AWFUL at sharing my feelings but am like both a thief and a talk show host in getting others to open up about theirs. Maybe I should surrender to this ability and allow it free rein? Hmmmmmmmm. The possibilities. Now that's a happy dream, sweet dream!

Good night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Thanks from the note - glad to see you are back and blogging! Do you know where you will be for seventh grade? My dad will be at the eighth grade school @ Marshall next year (can't remember the crazy name)...what's your take on this K-8 scenario? We aren't too gung-ho about it at my house...

8:58 AM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

I will be at my same site, Madison. My problem with it is that it is not
being phased in a few schools at a time. They have seriously not thought
out what tremendous changes it will entail. I don't mind the idea of K-8
schools so long as you leave at least one "traditional" middle school for
those students who would benefit from having many electives, more
teachers, challenging curriculum, etc. Oh well, what can you do?

Hope everything is going well with you.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I, for one, am VERY glad you're back to writing!!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home