Sunday, October 01, 2006

Little Lifts

Isn't it funny how the smallest things can lift your spirits?

Some recent buoyancies:

1. Seeing a text/IM on phone that Paul is BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
2. A hug from my coffee guy, Juan, who's missed seeing me in the mornings.
3. The stranger at Borders who hoped that "...the other guy better look worse." When noticing my air cast.
4. Having a reunion of people you actually WANT to see!
5. My cat letting me take pictures of her.
6. Being complimented on a t-shirt.
7. Waddie Earnest saying, "To heck with y'all, Ms. Nelson IS my favorite teacher!"
8. Carina showing me that she's now reading my ultimate favorite book as a child, Little Women.
9. Actually getting to party with Shanda and Jen....God knows we had trouble getting the date set.
10. Texting Joe.
11. Having Jeanine want to hire me as a masseuse for her mother.
12. Getting a Thai foot massage.
13. Walking up my stairs NORMALLY.
14. Putting extra blanket on bed because it's getting chilly at night.
15. Reading library books and sleeping in afternoon or early evening AND NOT HAVING TO STOP!!!!

Hope little things are making you as light as a feather!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home