Sunday, October 01, 2006

Miss You

Dear Shanda,
Thank you for understanding when I needed to cry. I miss you.

Dear Grandpa,
Thank you for being so influential in my life. You're worth crying over. I miss you.

Dear Paul,
You have no idea how hard it has been not talking to you this past week and a half. I miss you.

Dear Wendy,
Your writing is an inspiration still. I haven't had nearly enough opportunity to read and respond. I miss you.

Dear Strong Me,
Thank you for deserting me because sometimes I need to be reminded that it's ok to be upset; also, that when people let you down there are always others to pick you up. Although I miss you too...so come back soon.

Take care!
Love, Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I miss you too....and you don't have to thank me for that. You do the same for me, and probably more often. I'm so sorry that people are so ugly and nasty. You know how I feel about people who mess with my friends, it is even worse when you expect more from those people.

Stay strong and I will too :-)

Luv ya!
~Me

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Thanks AGAIN! That helped more than I can say.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home