Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dalin's Bash 1

This is my nephew, Lelan. He has yet to get the back of his hair cut because every time they try, he moves his head back and forth like a crazy person. He already is at the "terrible twos" stage and he's only 19 months!
This is my oldest nephew, Robbie. He's Lelan's and Carina's older brother and usually never wants to take pictures. Adia, his cousin, is the same way. I was shocked they let me take pictures of them.
For some reason my dad thought it would be fun to put Lelan in this bag after Dalin had already taken the presents out of it. Lelan loved it. All the other kids started to want their own bags right after they saw him in it. The only thing that stopped them was the pinata. Candy makes everyone stop, now doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home