Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Nieces Galore

This is my niece, Adia, at her brother's birthday party. She obviously just got out of the pool, again.
This is my oldest niece, Carina. She just got her hair cut, for the first time since she was four, in this photo. Before it was down her back and in her face all the time. I sent her to get my phone so that I could grab a quick pic. I was in the pool and was shocked that no water got on the lens...I'm not normally that careful. I know she just turned nine but I can't get over how old she looks. She's the "big girl" that I always call her, now.....wow, time flies!
This is my niece, Jessie, she loves to help. You may have read earlier how she asked to help me with the dishes at my grandmother's going away party. Here she is delivering packages to her brother for his birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home