Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Thanks Wendy and Shanda for pointing out that the comments section for the last post was not working. I couldn't access it either. Then when I went to edit the entire post was gone?!?!? I could see the post when I logged on but it wasn't in my posting area all of a sudden. So I tried to republish the whole thing (Shanda's idea) which for some reason wiped it off of my computer. I finally had to copy from the screen and paste onto a new page. (Another one of Shanda's ideas.) Then I had to edit the date, font, color, etc. so that it was like the first one. You should be able to comment now. It seemed to work at midnight....maybe it doesn't like daytime. Who knows?

I'm glad that I read both of you daily because I can always correspond with you that way, if my blog starts acting up again. I actually lost a draft that I had worked on for half an hour (after the other post) and was going to complete tonight. When I went to save...it just disappeared. Of course maybe the blog gods thought that I had already had diarrhea of the mind and needed to shut up...or at least let go?

So I wasn't all that surprised that the comments area for the prior post was all messed up. I guess I was just having technical difficulties. (Thanks for letting me use your blog's title, Steph.;-O)

Keep smiling even when the little things irritate you. Because they aren't permanent, right Wendy? Although I agree with you that it would be nice if the good stuff was.

Anyway, good night. Take care! Don't let the blog-bugs bite!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wildflower said...

He he no problem! Hey, it seems technical difficulties are a way of life!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm glad I was able to turn your day into a wonderful one. I was serious though ... you DO sound like a lovely, wonderful person and I truly believe that it does not take a 'man' to make a family. You are surrounded by support and love from family and friends and whatever you choose to do, it sounds to me that they will be there for you in thick and thin. You hold the key, you can turn it in the lock and you can open all sorts of new doors for yourself. You don't "need" anyone else to do that for you. You just need your self confidence, and your support system. ... I just realized that I should post this under your blog!! :0 (I had posted this under a comment you left on my blog ... copied it to your blog so you'd be sure to see it.)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Thanks Steph.
Thanks Wendy. I did read it on your blog first but it doesn't hurt to read it again.

12:34 AM  
Blogger MezzoDragon said...

On the bright side of all of those breakups- My fluffy haired, I-swear-he's-really-NOT-gay man and I have made it through some serious stuff together. And I wouldn't trade him for the world.
--Sonja

2:25 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

You know how I feel about you being a mother. I can't wait to be an auntie again...maybe it will make me feel the biological clock ticking less....although I have always thought it would be fun to be pregnant at the same time as your best friend....but since you are looking at a time frame a lot earlier than I am expecting to commit to I will have to get over that eh?

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home