Thursday, October 12, 2006

Accidental Joke

So I received a text the other day which cracked me up. It was from a stranger. I actually replied, "Who are you? And that was hysterical. My best friend will love it." And she did love it primarily because we'd had a similar conversation JUST THE DAY BEFORE. So the randomness of it and the humor of it caught me unawares and happily surprised.

It turns out that it was a wrong number. The sender accidentally transposed two numbers in her sister's cell number and got mine. I let her know it wasn't a problem and she sent me a funnier text the next day. I had to know if it was for me or her sister and this time it was an intentional send. Jackie, my former wrong number, had decided I would have understood the joke and wanted to send to someone who would appreciate it. HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?! The cosmic forces at work in the universe have definitely been looking out for me lately. They've sent all sorts of new people into my life, either casually or more intimately, just when I needed them. SUPERBLY AWESOME TIMING!!!

Many people view life as an accident or a joke....I'm of the opinion that that is not the case. This last week has definitely proven it to me.

So no joke is accidental....even when it wasn't meant for you. Look for the hidden meanings and life, the joke, your relationships may seem more clear afterwards.

Enjoy creation!
Night.

Oh and the original wrong number text is as follows (sorry for the profanity)

FW: Sexy Bitches!
We R Hated by Plenty,
Wanted by Many,
Disliked by Some,
but
Confronted by NONE!!
So here's to the sexy bitches everywhere!!! Unite and be bold....your future is coming!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

We need to meet Jackie so she can go drinking with u, me, and jenn next time I'm down :-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

I think so. And obviously her sister too. People with great senses of humor deserve to be celebrated.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home