Friday, August 05, 2005

Ready, Set, Draw


My friend and current castmate, Joe Smith*, has been posting works of art on his blog. Recently he decided he would start putting a piece up and having a question about it. However, the first one was too easy!!!!! Talk about a softball! So for more of a challenge I'm going to try it. Can you identify the artist, title and time period of this painting? (Hints will follow.)

*Joe Smith really is his name. It's not a stage name for something unpronounceable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cjristina said...

What's the title, Joe?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Yes, it is. Darn. I was so going to have fun posting the hint: "No, the title is not Male Messenger." Which is an inside joke for my castmates.

7:53 PM  
Blogger MezzoDragon said...

If he doesn't have a pouch I'm not opening the door.

(I know I'm not a member of the cast, but I hear it a lot at home.)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Sonja you are more than welcome to comment whether a member of the cast or not. Sorry you have to hear about pouches so much. Hope to see you again before performances start. OH, I am under the assumption that mezzodragon is Sonja Olson Phipps. If mezzodragon is someone else then I'm sorry for the error.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home