Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Start Over Sculpture


Congratulations Joe! Right again.

Now for the new post~who created this sculpture and what's its title?

I hope this stumps Joe but no one else....because I have to admit his current one is stumping me. At first I thought, Joan Miro. But Miro is a little thick with his black lines and isn't so meticulous with his faces. Joe won't even give me extra guesses so I can't put the wrong one down, even as a joke, like last time. Even though he is a professional at that game with the little ball and people get to try tons of times to get it into a hole. Then they get seventeen more holes to keep trying to get into. How is it fair to only get one shot? How about basketball? They usually get two free throws. Baseball you get three strikes before you're out. Yeah, I know, whine, whine, whine, bitch, bitch, bitch...

Nevertheless, anyone guessing about this sculpture can try as often as possible! Yes, even Joe. Get creative or get it right. Either way it's just for fun. Besides, I think that life is more fun when you can start over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cjristina said...

Stud!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Joe Yaghi? How odd is that? Hmmm...Oh maybe you meant Tony Smith....hmmmmm I think that is the more likely choice :-)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Cjristina said...

Yes Shanda it's Tony Smith. It's why I chose it. It cracked me up that a Tony and a Smith did a sculpture of a cigarette, which is also the title...although capitalized.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Cjristina, I stink at this so far! Try another one so I can have another shot please! Oh ... and block the acting golfer so he can't get first whack at it!!!! ;-)

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home