Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This Is Not a Test


This is not a test of the art blogcasting system. This is The Dream by Pablo Picasso. My parents got me my own copy (framed, YAY!) as an opening night gift. It was very generous of them but then they are known for their generosity so it shouldn't surprise me. I'm going to post some other Picasso's later since I have also shared some of my favorite Einstein quotes.
I hope that whatever you dream tonight, and in the following weeks, brings you either solace, joy or challenges that intrigue you. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Wow! I'm not a big fan of this sort of art, but this has lovely colors and is actually seemingly 'soft' feeling for a Picasso. I went to Spain way back in High School and went to a Picasso museum and most of what I saw was rather 'harsh' or even brutal works he had done. There was a 'scene' of pictures, individually done, all framed separately, hung in a row, and I cannot remember the title, but I remember looking and seeing a brutal scene. It wasn't nice at all. But, I'm glad you received this pic and enjoy it!!

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home