Saturday, September 03, 2005

Echo

I found a couple more poems. My mom usually has anything I've ever written. This is stuff even she hasn't seen. I'll need to go through some journals and find some more to post. It's kind of nice to be truly done with it.

These two poems were not necessarily related. I never even titled them but the folder on the computer was titled "Echo" for one of the words in one of the poems. So I guess that's good enough for now. Oh and they were offset from each other for a reason, which I can no longer remember.


Moving through the mist too swiftly
I can’t catch
Your echo.

My heart lost again
Dream.


Cool Midnight Madness

Twisting, arcing, reaching
Naked in the night.

The glimpse of light
Caressing a flowing limb.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hi Cjristina! I am reading your words and am recalling feelings or emotions that I had felt a long time ago. It's funny how love/life takes us all down different paths but yet, we so often feel the same emotions. We're all different, yet we are all the same. Skin color may be different, hair, eyes, size, but.... the emotions, the causes, the trials and tribulations are all so similar. I feel your words ... I truly do. Hope all is well on the other side of the country! Happy Labor Day!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hey Cjristina. I am hoping all is well in your corner of the world. I miss your postings ... Wendy

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home